With the new 2300mAh battery capacity, and the convenient micro USB port on the side to charge your battery quickly, you are ensured a long lasting vaping experience in many situations.
The battery has also been updated with a new temperature control feature, allowing you to use the onboard SSOCC Nickel (Ni200) coils for a smooth and consistent vape, and no dry hits when you run out of juice as the chip will detect if your coil dry and running too hot.
You can still use SSOCC coils at 0.5ohm (clapton or standard), and it is as simple a three quick press of the power button to switch from temperature control to standard wattage mode.
The vapor output of the SUBVOD as also been upgraded with the MEGA, as it as a maximum output of 40W, which translate to a max temperature of 460 degrees Farenheit.
The SUBVOD Mega TC is equipped with the new TopTank Mini, with a capacity of 4ml a convenient top-filling system, and improved airflow.
All of those features make the Kanger SUBVOD Mega TC one of the most powerful devices for such a compact starter kit!
- Battery Diameter: 22mm
- Battery Height: 99mm
- Battery Capacity 2300 mAh
- Charged via Micro USB port on the side
- 35 to 40W Output Power
- 0.1 ohm Minimum Atomizer Resistance
- Temperature Controlled Output
- 430 to 460 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ni200 Nickel Support
- Single Button Operation
- LED Indicator Ring
- Tank Diameter: 22mm
- Tank Height: 59mm
- 4ml Tank Capacity
- Easy Threaded Top Filling System with Wide Filling Area
- Double O-Ring Sealed
- Compatible with SSOCC Ni200 Nickel Coil 0.15 ohm in Temperature Control mode (Green Light)
- Compatible with SSOCC 0.5 ohm coil (standard kanthal and clapton) for Standard Wattage Mode (Red Light)
- Dual Adjustable Airflow
- Gold Plated 510 Connection
- 1x SUBVOD Mega TC Battery
- 1x TOPTANK Mini Clearomizer
- 1x 0.15 ohm Ni200 Nickel SSOCC Coil Pre-installed
- 1x 0.5 ohm SSOCC Replacment Coil
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- User Manual